Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 13 February 2016

Review: The Beauty of the End

The Beauty of the End The Beauty of the End by Debbie Howells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This authors other book The Bones of You was one of my all time favorites so when I was contacted to see if I would like to read her latest novel I certainly didn't hesitate one iota.

Just like her other book kept me up all night, so did this one. I blame this author for dark bags under my eyes.

The plot, the twist, the misguided routes I went down was endless, but worth my travel.
She writes with such beguile that I cannot fault her penmanship.

Noah....
April is a murder??

NO NO NO

So he goes down the road to prove that she is innocent.

Doing so, this only forces Noah's hand to confront the part he has played in April's life.

This is an awesome read.

I really didn't want this to end, I wanted to keep the excitement going on and on but for the climax to be revealed.

*I would like to thank Kensington Books Via Net Galley for my early copy to read and review*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment