Saturday, 13 February 2016

Review: Against the Wall

Against the Wall Against the Wall by Jill Sorenson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Now and again I will dive head first into a romance but with a twist, and after reading the blurb on this one, I thought, why not.

Jill Sorenson's books are ones that I have been familiar with and I like her style of writing. I have to add though, its been a while since I read one of hers and I can she she's gone from strength to strength as this held me captive. I actually read this in one day.

I personally like some [what I call "umff" in a romance, something that is 'different from boy meets girl'] and I certainly found that between the pages of this read.

Every Mother's nightmare is when your daughter gets with a lad who is not worthy of your daughters love and affection. Someone who has been on the wrong side of the law. Someone you know as a Mom will not be a suitable match.

This had all the taste of that.....and more.

Its written in such a way that you keep going from page to page, ignoring how many chapters you are reading, your eyes and thoughts are totally into the story.

This is definitely a book I would recommend to someone who likes romance, twists and doesn't mind missing out on a days chores *wink*


My thanks go to Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept via Net Galley for my copy to read and review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment