Friday, 8 January 2016

Review: Wildest Dream

Wildest Dream Wildest Dream by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This proved to be quite a predictable story. Its not altogether bad because it is written very well. There is a lot of banter going on here between two people who deserve to be together.

Mac was always 'catching up in life' always one step behind. He spend life growing up in foster care so it wasn't an easy life he led.

Then we have Raine who is nearing thirty and just cannot find the Mr Right she craves. Shes had plenty of dates but nothing concrete. Nothing worth furthering.

Then Mac and Raine find themselves teaming up and becoming friends. They are teachers and he teaches on one side of the hall and she the other.

There are lots of LOL moments within the pages of this.


I really loved this book as it was a light read. Made a change for me.


* I received this book in exchange for my honest review. The author asked if I would like to read it and I said....yes Please*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment