Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Review: Unhinge

Unhinge Unhinge by Calia Read
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really should do my homework, I didn't realize this was book 2 of a series, oh well, it didn't seem to matter in some areas, well, most areas once I read the blurb from the first book and some reviewers reviews on it.

Victoria is in a Mental Institute named Fairfax Hospital.
She is a patient there along with her very young baby.
How did she get there?
And will she ever get out.

Until she finds out why she ended up there, she will never find the way out.

From the previous book, Wes her husband is dead.
From the previous book in this series we see she had a wonderful life so what brought her to here?

She's not at first really bothered about how she came to the hospital, she focuses on her baby.
But when her little baby daughter Evelyn is taken from her, her all world ends.

What influence has the outside world have on the inside?

Wes is dead....isn't he?

Who is that person who comes each night into her bedroom?
When she tells hospital staff about this, she is ill isn't she? Its part of her mental health, surely?

There is only one man to save her.


This was a good deep, sexy steamy thriller with a good back boned story I thought.

So in after thought, I would say, read book 1 because I think that tells of her prior life with Wes and how it lead up to here. I am going to have to skim back on that to make some of the sense of a few areas.

At first I thought it wouldn't make any difference, but once I had written this review, I find it makes a heap of difference to the lead up as its left me with a few questions.

*Thank you to Random House Publishing Group - Ballantine Via Net Galley for my copy*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment