Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 1 January 2016

Review: Someone to Save You

Someone to Save You Someone to Save You by Paul Pilkington
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is certainly a page turner, certainly an engrossing book that makes you forget everything around you or what you need to do, you just need to stick with this story as its page after page exciting, its page after page alluring its page after page.........fantastic

This is certainly fast paced from start to finish without any let up as Paul Pilkington keeps up his standard for his readers.

The scene that opens the book is amazing. It has you on the edge of your street right away.
There he is, Sam, being flagged down by a child...what does he find?
A woman in a car on a railway track, her 2 young children sat at the back of the car.
OMG, the train is coming.........


This is the opening and let me tell you, it gets better and better and better.
I had to finish this before I went to sleep. I kept getting up dousing my face in cold water, yes I know, sad init, but I just wanted, NO needed to find out what happened.

On top of this, we have another story pending all around it which really does get to the core of things and makes you sit glued to where you are and just finish it.

Its very hard to put it down once you open this book.....
It should come with a warning...
Good for people who suffer with insomnia! They would have no problem trying to stay awake, I resented my body needing sleep that night.
I finished it though!

I highly recommend this book to all who love fast paced, can't put it down ...books

*My thanks go to Thomas & Mercer via Net Galley for my copy*

And many thanks to the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment