Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 8 January 2016

Review: Siren Spirit

Siren Spirit Siren Spirit by Elizabeth M. Hurst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a really lovely book. I sat and read this today in one sitting. Its an easy read no headwork involved, just tuck your legs on the sofa, get a coffee and a biscuit and sit and read.

We meet Emma. She is at a crossroads in her life and just doesn't know what to do. Her marriage has split up. Her heart is broken, she expected to be married until death.

She decided to 'get away from it all' and find herself, think, recharge.

She moves into a lovely cottage where she has high hopes of just reflecting and trying to move forward. Except, this cottage holds secrets that she just cannot ignore.


Her next door neighbor Lewis is a handsome chap.

I knew that which way that would go, but, no matter with that, we still had the secrets to reveal.

One night they 'get it on' after a drunken bout. But, Lewis is not what she thought he was, there is something else to Lewis, some hidden depth. And she feels its not nice.

That's when I thought, hmmm perhaps they won't get together, what is wrong with Lewis, what is he hiding.

Emma is in a turmoil herself, so both of them with not a straight forward life, will this end well.?


* Thank you to the author for approaching me and asking if I would like to take time out and read this for a review. You were right Liz, I loved it. *



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment