Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 1 January 2016

Review: One Wish in Manhattan

One Wish in Manhattan One Wish in Manhattan by Mandy Baggot
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One Wish in Manhattan by Mandy Baggot


Funny, humorous, enlightening and perfect for a Christmas read

Over the festive season I try to bring in at least one Christmas book to read. I read three this time and this one by Mandy Baggot I wanted to read because its her first Christmas book. She has written many books, but being this her first festive one I wanted to pick it up and see what she did with the season.

It was a great story. A 'starting over' story that tingles at the heartstrings and makes you glad to look around your own family and feel contented with what you have.

They say that there are some places in this world that never sleep and Manhattan seems to be just that way.
Haley and her daughter Angel are having the time of their lives there where they want to start afresh.

Angel has a wish though, she wants to find her real Dad, her real Father, this would complete her Christmas. As any Mother would, they want to grant their children their wishes, but is it good for Angel to know her Father?

But enroute, Haley crosses the path of billionaire Oliver Drummond and things do turn in a different direction.

Can Haley get her wish? AND can Angel be granted hers.

Its a lovely indepth but lighthearted story for this time of year.

I have to say, it kept me in the spirit of Christmas mood for many hours.

*I would like to thank Bookouture via Net Galley for my copy which I thoroughly enjoyed*
And thanks to the author Mandy Baggot

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment