Thursday, 21 January 2016

Review: One More Day

One More Day One More Day by Kelly Simmons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have to say, this book was very difficult for me to read at the start, I found it a struggle to 'get into' but seeing some of the reviews, I thought I best not give up because I have a feeling it will make more sense as I read on.

So I did.

I was right, it became apparent that the author was laying ground work, and allowing the reader to get insight to the characters, very much were the Mother was coming from.

The thoughts back and forth confused me at start but I soon worked out how this author was leading me in this book.

We have a child.....missing....gone....
We have the Mothers anguish, hurt, blaming herself and full insight to many many many emotions that go on.

But Mom has a secret too.

This kept me reading!

Of course, if you child was lost to you, you would want them back right?
Of course you would.
But be careful what you wish for.....

This definitely is a book you need to stick with, its well worth it at the end.

One more day is the title of this book, to apply it to reading it.....yes, take one more day to understand it, get it, read it, devour it because this is well worth it.

*My thanks to SOURCEBOOKS Landmark Via Net Galley for my advanced copy*

Here is the link to the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUGAhLbyeEE

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment