Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Review: Montana Wild

Montana Wild Montana Wild by Roni Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a lovely emotional read.

Jamie has lost not one but two loved ones in the space of a very short time.
Its hard enough loosing one person close to you, but two, its devastating and I know this from personal experience over Christmas of this year and the New Year.

You just want to run away.

There comes a chance for her to escape it all and so she reaches out and takes it.

We read of other experiences she has to undergo as we turn the pages.

I won't give spoilers and its not fair on readers who haven't read this yet.

If you are looking for an emotional read, suspense interwoven with love, then its time to get clicking.


My thanks to Barclay Publicity and the author for the chance to read this well written book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment