Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Review: Liberty and Means

Liberty and Means Liberty and Means by Kristin Dow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


When I started this book I wasn't sure what I would get from it. I hadn't heard of this author before but that in itself is exciting as its great discovering new authors.

Sometimes a premise of a book is better than the actual fact of reading it, but not in this case.
The book was better than the blurb, much better than it could be explained.

Its told in four stages.
As she approached her 30th birthday.

Someone is tracking Shannon's every move, this alters her life in every way. In a way that most of us only dream about.

Is this excitement underplayed? Not at all, is realistic in every way. I loved Shannon and how she was, she was sincere and she was true to herself.

Liberty equals freedom.....doesn't it?
Means equals a wealth in this book.

And then we have family.

There is a huge giant twist in this plot. You won't miss it.
But its unexpected. You will gasp. Be surprised and your eyes may even pop out of your head.

I need to say, this was a slow burner, stick with it until at least chapter 6 chapter 7 because it is well worth it.

My thanks to the author *Kristin Dow and Net Galley* for my copy to read and enjoy reviewing



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment