Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 8 January 2016

Review: Hush

Hush Hush by Karen Robards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was approached by the authors publicist to ask if I would like the chance to read this latest book by the author Karen Robards.
Of course, I couldn't say no.

I knew I had every chance of liking this read because I have read and reviewed subsequent books by this author.

I loved this. I loved the cover first off, I am quite a sucker for a good cover and this one caught my eye.
There are plenty of family enemies within these pages.

Riley's father in law committed financial fraud, was arrested because of the consequences.


She discovers that all the family money is gone, along with the family status.

Riley grew up in a working class background but married into money. So she had experience of both sides.
However, her ex husband Jeff and his Mother cannot deal with all the terrible loss.

Riley adapts and takes odd jobs to make ends meet.

There is more to this as one day she gets a text, wanting her to meet up with her ex.
She goes there only to discover that he has hung himself. She is not at all convinced that he committed suicide, Jeff was not the type.

Remembering the loss of money and fraud, she thinks its all connect and someone wanted him dead.

While he is hanging there she reaches for his phone in his pocket. The trouble is, shes not alone there. Someone also sees her.

There begins the chase.

Its a fast paced thriller with plenty to keep you interested.
It has intrigue, mystery, secrets and some sexual chemistry thrown in.

*Thank you for my copy to read and review*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment