Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 15 January 2016

Review: 14 Days to Die

14 Days to Die 14 Days to Die by A.B. Whelan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This may be called 14 DAYS TO DIE but it only took me 1 and 1/2 days to read it. I was hooked from beginning to end.

I read at the back of this book in the Acknowledgments that this author this author A. B. Whelan has other books written, I hadn't seen them due to her writing a different genre, this I understand is her first Thriller/Crime.
I definitely hope it won't be her last!
In my humble opinion, I have read lots of Thrillers from each type from psychological to mystery, from the daft to the sublime, and this one is written in a fantastic way that keeps the pace up and keeps you alert at all times.

I am going to say: This really needs picking up by some film company I would love to see this played out visually.

This author has really captured and netted my interest from page one.

This had pitch.
This had power.
This had pace.

This had me Guessing

This really did suck me in. There were moments in this book, they way that it is written with excerpts of some being interviewed that I thought YES C'MON gotcha!

Nope

I am not going to give spoilers.

But we have a woman here who appears "happily married" but this all goes down the chute when she finds out her husband is not only having an affair............[not telling]

He wants her dead.

Why not just divorce her? I hear you ask..
Still not telling you!

This had twists, upon twists.......and at the end, twists. It will tie you up in knots.

I defy you to know the climax before the last two chapters.

Awesome read. Highly recommended.

I really do hope this author writes more thrillers, will she top this one? I do hope so. It will be difficult though.


* My thanks to inMotion Capitol via Net Galley and the author for my copy to read, enjoy and review*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment