Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 5 December 2015

The Trouble with Paper Planes by Amanda Dick

The Trouble with Paper PlanesThe Trouble with Paper Planes by Amanda Dick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The first part of this book is written in Heaths POV which is quite a way into the book. You learn of his love, his lost love, and his tragedies, hes not had the best of times but hes a good guy, hes a nice guy.

Then the secound part is written in Maia’s POV the girl who is familiar, who looks a lot like his love. But she is, or isn't she?

If she isn't, can Maia’s fix his broken heart and they move forward.

This is a lovely story, full of emotion and the ending is not at all conventional, which again makes this a very good 'romance'.
I say that word "romance" lightly because although it technically it is, its not soppy, and its not predictable.


My thanks to the author for this book, I enjoyed it very much.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment