Sunday, 6 December 2015

The Summer of Secrets by Sarah Jasmon

The Summer of SecretsThe Summer of Secrets by Sarah Jasmon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is a great read, but be aware its very slow at the beginning. You may feel like giving up but its well worth sticking with.

We have all at some time had friends who have influenced us. Led us to do something that maybe we thought about later.

In some ways this is an unsettling read and gets you a little anxious and nervous.

It has two timelines in this book. A prior time and a recent time which sometimes got me a little confused until I got used to the authors way or writing.

Secrets and lies.

This is a really good debut novel written in a really appealing way.

Looking forward to what this authors brings us next.

*thanks to Random House UK, Transworld Publishers via Net Galley for my copy *





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment