Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 5 December 2015

The Hiding Place by John Burley

The Hiding PlaceThe Hiding Place by John Burley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh my giddy aunt!

This is one awesome read, I can't urge you enough to read this if you love a good edge of your seat thriller. I kid you not, I was biting my nails and so scared at times for people.

Menaker is a psychiatric hospital that homes people who are really bad, and I mean really bad. No one leaves.

Dr Lise Shields works there but this patient Jason Edwards is there and has no history, there are nothing in files about him, nothing. Where is the transfer order at least?
So she questions this and doesn't get any satisfactory replies which makes her suspicious.

Has Jason been put there for what? and why? and is he really guilty of the crime?


This is a book that really and truly messes with your head.

* My thanks to HarperCollins UK, Avon via Net Galley for my copy*





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment