Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 5 December 2015

Maggie's TurnMaggie's Turn by Deanna Lynn Sletten
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Well the topic of this story has been done before, but this is much better than ones I have previously read that are similar.

Maggie and her husband works, but they have two children, as is per usual in most households the wife takes the brunt of all the housework, shopping, cooking, seeing to the kids, attending school meetings and fetes etc etc and umpteen etcs

But dad was also doing an important job he was working full time to feed and clothe his family until.....

yep, he betrayed Maggie.

Maggie had enough and one day she just drove away from it all.

Leaving dad to cope and manage without her.

The outcome to this was predictable but I did feel the story was told superbly by this authors as she writes so well.

Three stars doesn't mean it was awful, it means that its predictable and been written about so many times before, but, its an alright book that I would gladly recommend.

Thank you to Lake Union Publishing via Net galley for my copy





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment