Saturday, 5 December 2015

I Know Who Did IT by Steve Mosby

I Know Who Did ITI Know Who Did IT by Steve Mosby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This was a really satisfying read from Steve Mosby.

I have read some fast paced awesome books this year but this was well 'up there' in my list of Must reads
This book is like an ever ready battery, it just keeps on going and going and going, you just can't leave it alone until you have it finished.

I didn't realize this was a a move on from the first book 50/50 killer, it was fine me reading this as a stand alone but I really felt I would have been served better information if I had known this and read the previous book.

How can someone come back from the dead, looking exactly like that person who was involved in an accident. Have the same scares. But had been buried?
Is this person mad?

The detective handling the case lost his son in previous years, and each year he gets a card on his birthday from his son.....
But one year he gets a card which says I know who did it

These two mysteries are entwined and as we read along the suspense builds.

This is an awesome read as only this author can build.

*My thanks to Orion Publishing Group via Net Galley for my copy*






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment