Tuesday, 3 November 2015

The Other Me by Saskia Sarginson

The Other MeThe Other Me by Saskia Sarginson



I really like this author and I especially loved The Twins. Her previous book.

I was eager to get my hands on this one.

Its a very different read to what I was expecting, but that doesn't mean I didn't like it, on the contrary I did.

Klaudia Meyer was bullied at school, we learn of the hardships she went through and her emotional state.

But for reasons within this book we learn that Klaudia Meyer had to reinvent herself and now she is known as Eliza.

Bringing us up to date, she has the life she always wanted.

Escaping her past might seem easy, change your name, get a new area to live, change your identity. But you can never escape your past no matter how hard you may try and Eliza learns that running away from guilt is impossible.

This has me engrossed. I have to say though, because this character is two different identities, two different names, a past and a present and then surrounding that is the lies, secrets and past, it can take your "gray matter" a while to piece it all together, but fear not, you will manage it and it will become so worth the time.

Another fabulous read from Saskia Sarginson

Thanks to Little, Brown Book Group UK for my copy





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment