Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 26 November 2015

The Locker by Adrian Magson

The Locker (A Cruxys Solutions Investigation)The Locker by Adrian Magson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Nancy is at the gym, she uses the same locker each time. We are creatures of habit.
She picks up a card that someone has mysteriously left and reads......
Should she believe what is written on this card?

The start of this Quote:
The time is 9:15. Your cell phone is dead, your home phone won't answer and your daughter, Beth, is alone with her nanny.

It will take you eighteen minutes to get home. If you drive fast.

Oh my word

This sets the scenes for the story that just kept on giving. It was tense from then on from start to finish.

Terrorism is involved with this abduction, even so it made for compulsive reading that had my attention from beginning to end.

*I would like to thank Midnight Ink via Net Galley and the author for allowing me to read and review this book*



Time is running out.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment