Tuesday, 3 November 2015

The Guilty One by Sophie Littlefield

The Guilty OneThe Guilty One by Sophie Littlefield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I had to read this book in one sitting.

It starts off in such a way that you just can't put it down and leave it.

A man standing on a bridge ready to jump makes a phone call to a woman. He can't live with his guilt.
She asks where he is.

Its all so intense you just have to stay with it.

As more and more unfolds, you still can't put it down. I found myself carrying my Kindle to the Kitchen table whilst waiting for supper to cook. I couldn't miss a thing.

This book deals with guilt, raw emotions, forgiveness and burdens among a lot of things.


I have really come to love Sophie Littlefields books and only came across them because I am a member of Net Galley, so I am so pleased I joined back in 2013.

May I thank the author and Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via Net Galley for my copy





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment