Thursday, 5 November 2015

The Good Neighbour by Beth Miller

The Good NeighbourThe Good Neighbour by Beth Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Minette was overjoyed when the 'neighbors from hell' moved out at last and Cath and her family moved in.

Now Minette would have a neighbor that she could get along with, so she thought.
I thought that too, but not long into the read you get an eerie feeling that all is not as it should be.

This and many more things keep you on your toes throughout this book.

Its not many books I have read that I so eagerly want to return to as soon as possible, and its not many reads that I have read where no matter what I am doing I think about this book.

It trouble gets into your inner being.

I read a lot of psychological thrillers and I have to say, this one took me by surprise. I LOVED IT.

I would like to thank Random House UK, Ebury Publishing for my copy via Net Galley



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover of that book and it sounds really good. I haven't had time to request more books from Netgalley. I do have three ARCs on there still to read. I would have liked to have read this one. Sounds so good Sue :)

    ReplyDelete