Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Nowhere Child: A Short Novel by Rachel Abbott

Nowhere Child: A Short Novel (Kindle Single)Nowhere Child: A Short Novel by Rachel Abbott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


As always Rachel Abbott delivers a great story, I am so glad I read for her on a regular basis.

Many of us wanted to know what happened to Tasha.
Although this is a stand alone novel. I would urge you to read the others before this one as you can see what lead up there is to the conclusion of Tasha's story.

I don't want to go into details just in case you haven't read the other books, so just let me say that Natasha has had a very different upbringing. She has known no good in her life. In this book we see her back on the streets fending for herself. But she does meet a boy who can see that Tasha needs looking after.

Her aunt, Emma is looking for her. But because of what Tasha has done, she doesn't believe that Emma has anything good planned for her.

BUT someone IS looking for her, but who?
And is she in danger.


I thoroughly loved the ending of this. It knitted all the ends nicely that were hanging from each book like threads that had to be woven in and hidden. The author has done a magical job.


Thank you once again Rachel for allowing me to be a part of your books and reviews.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment