Friday, 13 November 2015

Lost Girls by Angela Marsons

Lost Girls (D.I. Kim Stone, #3)Lost Girls by Angela Marsons
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Angela Marsons is an author that I followed from day one. Her first book, her debut novel was just so well written, so professional, just like any Best Seller book I have read that had been published over the years that I had to come back, I read her secound book. And now, I have read this one.

Kate Stone
She is the DI, the main character in this series. Although they can be read as stand alone reads, I would urge you to read from the first one as you get a better insight to Kate Stone and the reason she acts the way she does.

More and more I am liking Kate.
This book was about children, two little girls who were taken.
But where are they?
Who has taken them?
And most importantly...why.

This is a story unlike one I have read before. The plot was so well written I didn't know for sure where it was going to lead to.

This author has a way of surprising you.
This author also has a way of bringing you into the fold and company of each character, you get to know them, you see their faces in your minds eye.

The descriptions, they details and how she writes help you to form the drama in your mind. You can see the people, you can see the little girls, the details are there.

There were some gruesome bits, when they nasty man killed a cat making the girls watch. Now this, it was stomach churning yes....
But it had to be. But the thing was, it was not me I was thinking about, it was those poor little girls sat there being made to watch. I could just picture their little faces and hear their loud screams and cries.

I absolutely love the way this author writes. She brings me right into the story and I just lap it up.

Each time I feel shes going to run out of stories, she surprises us with yet another WHOPPER of a read.

I was sorry to finish this, because I just don't know when her next book is coming!!
She cannot write fast enough for me to devour her books.

I have to thank "Bookouture" via Net Galley for my copy. As always, they host a lot of really fab reads.


You can find Angela Marsons on these links:

www.Twitter.com/WriteAngie

www.Facebook.com/AngelaMarsonsAuthor

www.AngelaMarsons-Books.com

This is my Amazon Bio

Angela Marsons is the author of Amazon #1 Bestseller SILENT SCREAM.

She lives in the Black Country with her partner, their bouncy Labrador and a swearing parrot.

She first discovered her love of writing at Junior School when actual lessons came second to watching other people and quietly making up her own stories about them. Her report card invariably read "Angela would do well if she minded her own business as well as she minds other people's".

After years of writing relationship based stories (My Name Is and The Middle Child) Angela turned to Crime, fictionally speaking of course, and developed a character that refused to go away.

She is signed to Bookouture.com in an 8 book deal. The second book in the Kim Stone series, EVIL GAMES, was released 29th May 2015 and the third LOST GIRLS was released on 6th November


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 photo Evil Games cover.jpg
 photo Silent Scream Cover.jpg


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment