Tuesday, 3 November 2015

In Bitter Chill by Sarah Ward

In Bitter ChillIn Bitter Chill by Sarah Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is Sarah Ward's debut novel, you wouldn't believe it if you read it, its so well written.

I found the first bit hard going, but that isn't any reflection on the author because sometimes the very best of the best books I have come across have been slow picking up and then WHAM this one is the same.

Two girls kidnapped, one escapes.

The one that escaped is now many years older, but she still reflects on what happened and wonder where her friend was, no one knew, did she live? did she die?

The mother of the missing child takes her own life.

There are the best hidden secrets within the pages of this book that will leave you flicking page after page into the early hours trying to solve what happened.

Its an excellent first book and I am looking forward to many more from the great author in the making.

*My thanks go to Faber and Faber Ltd via Net Galley for my copy *





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment