Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 13 November 2015

Freedom From Emotional Eating by Paul McKenna

Freedom From Emotional EatingFreedom From Emotional Eating by Paul McKenna
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Hmmmmmm

And the Hmmmm does not mean yummy, its means "I am thinking"
I do not have the disc that goes with this book, so I can only talk about what I have just read from this book.

Its nothing like I expected it to be.

I have had weight problems all my life. I am finally doing something about it, emotional eating was one of my worse things. My life can be so stressful as I am a caregiver, I helped raise our two children and I have health issues myself. So sometimes, life can get overwhelming and I eat.

Or I used to treat myself to something "nice" to reward my misery

Of course, we eat to be sociable, we eat because we have to, we eat because we love the taste, and we eat, well....because we can.

I am not sure if I got a lot from this book. I certainly understood what he was trying to say and I am sure, like he says, hes helped many.
Just not sure if this would work in its entirety for me.

Await to hear others thoughts.

Thanks to Hay House via Net Galley for my copy [minus the disc]




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment