Friday, 13 November 2015

Entwined by Harper Miller

Entwined (The Kinky Connect Chronicles Book 3)Entwined by Harper Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is HOT this is HOTTER THAN HOT

I think I need to cool down, I think I need a cold shower, I think I need therapy.
Its been ages since I read such an erotic FULL ON "do anything, do everything, who cares if you like it that way" in the bedroom, kind of book.

And boy oh boy, wasn't it written well.

I don't mind a good sexy number now and again as long as its written with a story, and its not just sex for sex sake, ya know?


The main male character came across dominant, and after all, he wanted to be the dominant one in the bedroom too, we could see how he was when typing via the PC searching for his sex partner who happened to be Gabby's profile he came upon. We read how he manipulated her into paying full attention on the website, having her total commitment and attention while speaking online.

Her profile said she wasn't really into F/F so when that part was written I must have missed something, maybe she changed her mind?
The f/f bit was nicely written and well written, tasteful.

Gabby just wanted sex. That's it.
Jake wanted to give hot sex.
he found his bed partner.

Jake came across hot and lush. Gabby certainly thought so.


Personally, this is a short novel, you can read this definitely in one sitting.

Blame the hot cheeks you are going to get and the heated tension on the menopause, that's what I did.

This made a change for me and the first book I have read by Harper Miller. Its not my usual genre, but this one I did enjoy.



View all my reviews



Genre: Erotica/Bisexual Erotica/Interracial Multicultural Romance

Release Date: November 5, 2015

Author Bio:

Harper Miller is a thirty-something native New Yorker. She’s traveled the world and lived in a

variety of places but always finds her way back to the Big Apple.

A lackluster love life leaves time to explore new interests, for Harper it is writing. The Sweetest

Taboo: An Unconventional Romance is her debut novel. In her mind, the perfect Alpha male

possesses intellect, humor, and a kinky streak that rivals the size of California.

When she isn’t writing, Harper utilizes her graduate degree in the field of medical research. She

enjoys fitness-related activities, drinking copious amounts of wine and going on bad dates.

Social Media Stalk Links:

Email: authorharpermiller@gmail.com

Twitter: @authorharpmill

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/authorharpermiller

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/authorharpmill

Google+: http://plus.google.com/+HarperMillerAuthor/

Buy Links:

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016KZQC00

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016KZQC00

All Romance: http://ow.ly/TLmNa

B&N: http://ow.ly/TFINi

Kobo: http://ow.ly/TLmql

Entwined Excerpt

© Harper Miller 2015



Her screen name reminded me of that Beastie Boys tune “She’s Crafty.” I liked her direct

approach. Cosplay? That was unusual, but hey, I had attended Comic-Con International back in

2013 after my trip to Hawaii—right before I left for Germany—and boy, was it an experience.

Tons of hot women in spandex, body paint, and barely-there costumes; Comic-book characters

and superheroes are a lot sexier than you’d think.

Since she said she was looking for the boy-next-door type, I’m guessing she meant clean-cut. If

so, I was right up her alley. My years in the military led me down a narrow and regimented path.

I didn’t drink, much; I certainly didn’t do drugs. I guess compared to her, I might’ve looked

boring. Aside from two tattoos—a tiger that took up most of my right shoulder and upper arm,

and the Hawaiian word Kākou on my left bicep that I got about a year after I joined the

military—there wasn’t anything edgy about me. But I wouldn’t know if I was her type until I

took the first step and messaged her.

I’ll admit I hesitated. We seemed like opposites. Based on looks alone, we were so different.

Her, a black woman with an unorthodox style, and me a Polynesian-and-white guy with an

athletic build. I certainly wasn’t as fashion-forward and daring with my attire as she seemed to

be. All I needed was a cool opening line to get her attention. Show her that the clean-cut

“unassuming” boy next door can lay pipe just the way she liked it if given a chance.

I knew what I was bringing to the table. She’d never forget me.

I clicked on the box next to her username and composed my message before hitting send.

Nothing heavy, just an icebreaker—an icebreaker that was certain to make an impression.

Sgt4U: Knock knock.

About a two minutes passed before she replied.

CraftyBabexXx: Hmm, I’ll play along. Who’s there?

Sgt4U: Orange.

CraftyBabexXx: Orange who?

Sgt4U: Orange you glad someone had the balls to be original on this thing?

There was a long pause. My lame joke was funny in my head. Maybe it didn’t translate well in a

text format. Hey, I should have at least gotten points for being unique.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Sue for reviewing and posting! Much appreciated and I'm glad you enjoyed Entwined.

    ReplyDelete