Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Embellished Deception: A Romantic Psychological Thriller Novel by Netta Newbound

Embellished Deception: A Romantic Psychological Thriller Novel (The Crime Files)Embellished Deception: A Romantic Psychological Thriller Novel by Netta Newbound
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Impossible Dilemma was the first book I read by this author, Netta Newbound and it really made a huge impression on me, so I was looking forward to reading this one next.

I have given this 4 stars as it wasn't as 'heart pounding' on the other book I read by her and this is also a Psychological thriller although a romantic one.
It has plenty of romance but I felt personally that more of the serial rapist should have been played out more in the pages as it seemed to drop half way through and I thought the romance side was more pronounced.

There is a rape scene in this book, but I can certainly say I have read worse, this is mild compared to some. Still awful, but not so graphic.

I still liked this read and that is why I merit is my personal 4 stars as its well worth reading.

Its not a lovely dovey romance in any sense of the word, its a really good well rounded one.

I just personally would have liked to see more of the 'nasty' bits bringing more of a rounded edge to it.

I am certainly looking forward to reading more from this author.


*I read my copy via Net galley from the author*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment