Thursday, 26 November 2015

Distracted by D.M. Thornton

DistractedDistracted by D.M. Thornton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was contacted by the author D M Thornton who asked me if I would consider reading her book. I have to be honest, sometimes with book covers like these I tend to place them straight into "erotica romance" but how wrong was I!

This was a book that took me a while to get into, but boy oh boy, once I did I read this in one sitting. I just couldn't leave it alone.

This is the first book I have read by this author so I will be looking to see if she has written others.

We have one strong woman in the story who has a son. She is escaping from an abusive relationship. She has to take care of her son and all of us Moms know, we need to be there for our babies right? Just like this mom in this story.

When she comes in contact with Ben at a resort, she tries hard to avoid him, she doesn't want one relationship after another, her priority is to her son.

Ben [swoon] comes across as such a lovely bloke.

Really enjoyed this story.

Well done to the author for keeping my interest.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment