Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Did You Ever Have a Family by Bill Clegg

Did You Ever Have a FamilyDid You Ever Have a Family by Bill Clegg
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I found this a very powerfully written book along with the story.

It starts off high, really high pitched and I wondered if it could remain the same throughout.
A tragedy happens and we, the readers have to piece all the pieces together from the time of the tragedy before and after.

At times I found it quite frustrating as you really had to concentrate pieces it all together so you need to pay attention, its not an easy read.

Awful to loose your entire family in an explosion.


I am in two minds about this story, because at times it was hard going in the explanations.

My thanks go to Random House UK, Vintage Publishing via Net Galley for my copy



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment