Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Death of the Blue Flower by Roxann Hill

Death of the Blue FlowerDeath of the Blue Flower by Roxann Hill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This started out quite strong, although it had some bit in it that I was going "urgggh aweful" because of the content, I was following it quite well.

Then it dipped a little for me, it did pick up again though after a time.

This is the only book I have ever written that has been translated, and its very hard to changed words from one language to another without loosing some meanings whilst doing so, and I think that's what happened in this one.

Its an OK read but not as "thrilling" as expected.

I would like to thank *Amazon Publishing* for my copy via Net Galley





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment