Friday, 16 October 2015

You Can Trust Me by Sophie McKenzie

You Can Trust MeYou Can Trust Me by Sophie McKenzie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Let me start by saying I REALLY like this authors books, that is why I have many.
But this one just didn't "do" it for me

There were heaps of characters that were really good in this book that made the experience worth while but I just couldn't agree that its "fast paced" or that its "gripping".

You get to learn the culprit early on in this, and although you do, it really isn't the reason for me giving it 3 stars, its more the fact that it just didn't 'grip' my attention. I found myself wandering in my thoughts at times and so this is why I gave it 3 stars.

I see by my looking at other reviews there are a few more that felt the same as I do.
Phew.

This doesn't put me off of reading other books by her though, because all books are different as are stories even when related by the same person.

*Thank you to Simon and Schuster UK Fiction and Net Galley for my copy**





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment