Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Wouldn't Change a Thing by Stacy Campbell

Wouldn't Change a ThingWouldn't Change a Thing by Stacy Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The basis of the novel is around Antoinette known in short at Toni.

Toni is all charged up with her fiance Lamonte. They are soon to marry. He is very well off and has a mother from hell. She doesn't like Toni, that stands out a mile long.

On the day of her engagement party all changes, because in the newspaper appears her Mothers story and Toni's secret is revealed. Her Mother suffers from a mental health condition paranoid schizophrenic and she is looking for her daughter, Toni.

Of course, we can see that the engagement is going to end up down the pan.

Its not gonna happen.

How would you feel if all your family secrets were public news?

She returns to her Home town, and to her Mother, from there more things happen.

Its a very well related, very well thought out story that is believable and so engrossing.

I really enjoyed this.

I would recommend this to my book buddies who like these kind of reads

My thanks go to. Atria Books via Net galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment