Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight

Where They Found HerWhere They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Imagine this...

You have had a hard time getting pregnant, you have been through some terrible struggles to become a Mother.

Then joyously you give birth and you rear a daughter, a wonderful daughter.

The your job takes you to a place near water where there is a baby, a little baby dead.
Its only been a couple of years since she said goodbye to her still born baby. Even though she has a child now, if anyone has been through loosing a baby, miscarriage, stillborn, cot death or for whatever reason, those children still belonged to you.

So to see this dead child was horrific for Molly Sanderson who was a newspaper reporter.

There is no one else to take on this case, she has to.

Learning more and more details about the death of this child leads her more into its web.

Molly learns that the place this baby was found is the same place that a body was found years ago. Intrigued she wants to learn more.

She uncovers far more than she should, and her future is in the balance.


When I first began reading this, it took me a while to relate to each character as there was a lot of business going on. But once I got into it deeper I really had to stay with it.

The ending literally threw me. I loved it.


My verdict is......a thoroughly smashing read.

My thanks to the author and **Simon and Schuster UK Fiction via Net Galley ** for my copy




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment