Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Untouchable Things by Tara Guha

Untouchable ThingsUntouchable Things by Tara Guha
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Oh Yikes.

I haven't read such an unusual way such as this in writing a psychological thriller. Its really interesting....
Once I got into the first couple of chapters.

It was a bit of a slow burning for me, but the fire was flickering all the time below the surface telling me that I should stick with this.....so I did, and boy oh boy I am so glad I did.

This has got narcissist in this most definitely. Self gratification with every measure. Lots of egotistical elements that just surround SETH he introduces actress Rebecca to the Friday Folly's.

They meet regular discussing their talents, life, drinking and getting quite leery.

Seth definitely likes endless praise, hence narcissist to the max.

Then among the Friday Folly's club one night things take a turn......
for the worse.....
and not all seems as it should be.

THEN SETH GOES MISSING and things begin to change....



This is written in such a way that it could be enacted like a play, its very well crafted and I will certainly be wanting more from the author. Tara Guha is a name I won't forget in a hurry or this book!

Thank you to the author and to Legend Press via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment