Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

The girl with two names by Gerard O'Neill

The girl with two namesThe girl with two names by Gerard O'Neill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



When the author contacted me and asked if I would like to read this in exchange for my honest and open review. I looked at the blurb and it enticed me in.

We have a young women here, she is in a marriage that becomes abusive, frightening, she decided to flee, to escape. Get right away from him as far as she can.

However, is this going to be as easy as that? You bet not. Men like that do not just let that happen, so he pursues her and she is on the run.

She meets Bill in New Zealand. She has a a shoot there which involves her work.


Sometimes I found this quite confusing

The first half of the book too me to places in my mind wondering what I was reading. I have to be honest in that it failed to take my attention until the second half of the book. I would have put this down but for my stubborn attitude to finish this. I won't give up without a fight.

I adore the cover. I loved the plot, but not unlike some similar ones I have read, just tweaked a bit.

Its got some real room for scope and a bit of tweaking, but.......
that is only MY opinion and you the reader has to decide.

Its not a WOW book for me, but its an OK book once I got into the 2nd half.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment