Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Systematic Siege: Provocative Tendencies #1 by N. Isabelle Blanco

Systematic Siege: Provocative Tendencies #1Systematic Siege: Provocative Tendencies #1 by N. Isabelle Blanco
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Well I was in for a surprise reading this.

Its a short first book in a series, but don't be mistaken as it has a lot of information in it that I just know you will need for the future books coming out, I have a feeling about this.

We have two people here, they have known and grown up together since children. Had a close bond.

This is a hot sexy romance, but all is not well in the world of Lexi and Andrew. It could have been maybe if there wasn't family troubles that targeted their relationship.

One night spent together was doomed too as Lexi went.......
gone from Andrews life and he's not seen her for year.

Andrews father died leaving him in charge of the business as CEO.

There are surprises in store.......

.....


then the dam cliffhanger.......

OH nooooooooo

I need the next book.


I enjoyed the way this was written, and at the end, I just was almost stopping breathing and it just dived off the cliff.......I want to follow it.....

so please, can't wait for book 2





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment