Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Stella Rose: A Novel by Tammy Flanders Hetrick

Stella Rose: A NovelStella Rose: A Novel by Tammy Flanders Hetrick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was an OK read for me. Its not bad, its just 3 stars due to the fact that I have read something very similar before.

Stella Rose is Abbys best friend, Stella dies leaving a young teenage daughter. Abby is left as guardian to her daughter Olivia who is head strong, and a typical 'I know best' attitude who doesn't want to conform, as a lot of typical teenagers are when finding their feet. As well as this, Olivia has lost her Mom, so of course, there are going to be added problems.

Its a powerful put read and well worth reading.

I enjoyed it, although the story isn't a new one.

My thanks to She Writes Press and the author plus Net Galley for my early copy



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment