Monday, 19 October 2015

Pattern of Shadows by Judith Barrow

Pattern of ShadowsPattern of Shadows by Judith Barrow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I have to say this reminded me of books I used to read years ago. My regular books, like Katie Flynn and Lynn Andrews, that sort of thing. Even Anna Jacobs. I used to read plenty of books like this so it was lovely to return to the roots of my first reading matter many years ago.

This is centered around the Howard family mostly in the time of the war.
We remember the men who fought for their country but we sometimes forget who 'kept the home fires burning' and worked hard in the fields, drove ambulances and cared for the wounded.

You will become familiar with the family and Mary who nurses the Germans in the prison.

Its a great introduction to the family.

I volunteered to read and review giving my honest thoughts on this story, which is unbiased and just my own personal thoughts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment