Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Hide and Seek by Jane Casey

Hide and SeekHide and Seek by Jane Casey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a good one from Jane Casey, well, I enjoyed it.

Jessica she just always seems to find herself in the middle of things, although its a very quite place to live where nothing should really happen, well, at least not much, it does in this town. And each time we find Jessica drawn in.

Jessica is curious she's helpful and wants to be kind but it seems to lead her into a pickle each time.

Her boyfriend is getting frustrated with it all and his Father is at his wits end.

I admire this author as she has written this for YA which you can see and has that 'feel' about it, an innocence if you like, however, it was sometimes a breath of fresh air for a mystery that lead me in places. Its not nail biting, but its a gentle read with a lot going for it.

*I would like to thank Penguin Random House UK Children’s via Net Galley for my copy to read and review *





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment