Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Fear the Silence by Iain Cameron

Fear the Silence (DI Angus Henderson #3)Fear the Silence by Iain Cameron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I know this author has written many books and this is part of a series but not a stand a lone.

I was trying to get into the gist of it but didn't seem to be straight forward at times for me, I was getting a bit confused between plots. I think there is the same person mentioned in the main plot and the sub plot, I just couldn't really separate it.


I liked the plot of the woman missing.
She takes her kids to school, drops them off then something happens to her.
Well, that was a plus for me as I like things like that, made me think what the procedure is going to be like in finding her, if she was going to turn up dead or alive or something mysterious had gone on.

Theres a killer on the loose ''''
I am going to leave my review like this as I am a bit confused even where my review is going with this.


* Thank you to Cameron Publicity & Marketing Ltd via net galley for my copy *





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment