Friday, 16 October 2015

Everything After: A Rocker Romance Novel by Melissa Toppen

Everything After: A Rocker Romance NovelEverything After: A Rocker Romance Novel by Melissa Toppen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Yeah for a Rocking Rocker Romance!

I've completely jumped out of my usual books, I do this once in a while, keeps my reading matter fresh. Seeing as I review so many books per year.

This is a really powerful rocking romance.

You can map your life out as well as you can, know what you would like to be when you get older, what you would like to achieve, sometimes its a direct route and sometimes life's path have deviations. But you can still get to your journey in the end.......
maybe.

That's what Nora thought until.......
Killian

Killian by name and Killian by nature

This hot hot hot HOT sexy Irish beast.

He is the lead in Everything After the one that girls flock too.
He IS the rock star persona.


Nora and Killian couldn't be more different.

But ya know....all it takes is just one moment in time.


Oh awesome read this, I really enjoyed it.

My thanks to the author for a brilliant read





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment