Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 16 October 2015

Each and Every One by Rachael English

Each and Every OneEach and Every One by Rachael English
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


We meet the Shine family who live in Dublin.
A lovely home, holiday's abroad, money no object, even property abroad and private education for their children.

What else could a person need.

Tara, Vee, Niall and Damien ....the four adult children who have had handouts, everything they need from their parents, any troubles....go see dad....the never ending money tree.

But not this time, Dad's money has run out.
The pot is empty.

Now what?

Although their children are adults, I feel that Dad never did allow them to become independent living and so they are now struggling, really struggling in their own worlds.

They call for a sibling meeting to see what they can do.

I tried to imagine the case scenario, very difficult when you haven't been 'cushioned' from life's hardships but I could get where the author was coming from.

This 'tragic' moneyless event then started the delving intense fall out that we could see as we read and got to know the adult children on an individual basis.

This is a superbly written book and if you like family drama this is surely for you.

On the whole, I enjoyed this.

**I want to thank the author for my paperback and Net Galley Orion Publishing Group for my digital copy**





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment