Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Center of Gravity by Laura McNeill

Center of GravityCenter of Gravity by Laura McNeill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a debut novel, believe it or not.
If this author writes her first book like this, so captivating, so powerful, so heart grippingly awesome, I just hope she lives up to this in her subsequent books as I will be following her around. I kid you not!

This is a Mothers nightmare.

There are five main characters in this read. Yes five. And each one tells a tale.

A picture perfect family is all that Ava ever wanted. She failed her mother. She could never live up to her expectations, so surely, she can this right, can't she?

This is one heck of a psychological thriller that will get you biting your nails, tapping your feet with frustration and pulling your hair out........

If this was made into a Movie, I would buy it, I would go and watch it. I would be sending my friends tickets to go see it or buying the DVD for presents. Yes, I loved it that much.

WOW wow WOW just WOW.

A family
A picture perfect family
Children
A home

All TORN apart.


Thank you to ** Thomas Nelson--FICTION via Net Galley ** for my copy. I am SO happy I read this book. It will stay with me for many times to come.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment