Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Accelerate by Tracy Wolff

Accelerate (Hotwired, #1)Accelerate by Tracy Wolff




Well....... this isn't called Accelerate for no reason. This story sure does take off at fast speed
I don't think it has any "brakes" in this story, its very much a "joy rider" read.

Nic has a one sided view of himself, until Jordan came into his life. He began to see himself differently. I loved seeing this change in Nic.

You see, Nic spent 7 years in prison for stealing cars. Trouble was, it wasn't as bad as it sounded, he was stitched up worse by a crooked cop.
Nic has 2 siblings which he is responsible for as his Mother passed away, so he took over the lead role. They were sent into Foster care which Nic always blamed himself for.

He is released from prison years later and reunited with his siblings. He opens a business called Hotwired.

There is some PTSD to contend with here too.

There's an awful lot going on in this book which will keep you turning pages into the night until you finish it.

Tracy Wolff is a superb author, this isn't the first book I have read by her and this won't be the last I am sure.

I would like to thank **Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept via Net Galley ** for my early advanced copy.

Look out for this book.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment