Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

A Sister's Promise by Renita D'Silva

A Sister's PromiseA Sister's Promise by Renita D'Silva
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Let me thank Bookouture via Net Galley for allowing me full use of its library to feed my habit of good books.

And also to this author Renita D'Silva as I have become a stalker of her books. She cannot write fast enough for me. Her last book blew me away and this one is just as good, if not better.

She has such a warmth when writing and has the talent of breathing life into her characters.
Just look at the cover, doesn't that tempt you? It does me. Then look at the background.
We get a huge taste of India surrounding this story too.

The blurb lives up to its name and the hype grapevine is alert to her books, many of us avid readers fear we may miss one, so we keep constant watch.

This is the promise both sisters make:

Sharda and Puja had made a promise to each other.

“We will always look out for each other and love each other best.”



But not all goes well.

The sisters have are divided and not all is as it should be.

But many years later, one of the sisters needs help.

I am reading on and on, so sucked into the story, my question remaining was :

What tore these sisters apart for so long?

When this author writes the scenes surrounding India you can smell the aroma, you can taste the food, you can breathe in the air. She has such a talent for story telling she grips me each time she writes.

May she write many more books and may I be able to read them.....that's all I can say.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment