Saturday, 26 September 2015

The Vacancy by Cael Percy

The Vacancy by Cael Percy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book came directly from the author who kindly asked if I would give my review on the first installment of the series which I agreed to do


This is a short quick read leading into the next book in its series.

Alexa has found herself in a tight spot in life, she needs to get a job or she will loose everything, even the roof over her head.

This is where the apt title of the book comes into play The Vacancy
Alexa needs a job, this firm has a vacancy.

When she goes for her interview and learns she has to sign different papers she wonders why, but its explained to her that this is because of social media outlets ect and their firm values privacy. Nothing seems wrong with this.

Then she meets the boss...........

This ends hot and steamy and looks like there are lots more mysterious things that are going to come to the fore in book 2.

This is a great start to the series leaving me wondering what her boss is really like [he seems OK at the moment although a bit bossy [but with a smile on his face!] we shall see]

Alexa is totally smitten with her boss.......
Its like his hand reached out for her and she gripped it, hook, line and sinker....


I have to say this made a change from my usual reads at the moment. Its a sexy short mysterious dark read.....

Looking forward to more.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment