Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten

Suicide Notes from Beautiful GirlsSuicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Although this is classified as YA, I personally think anyone can read this. I am middle aged and I loved this book. Its definitely a WOW what happened there....


This is jam packed with an emotional read, two friends, Delia and June. Both are so very different in character. Whilst Delia comes across wild and out of control at times, June comes across as more mild. I think Delia brings confidence to June, until......

Delia leaves a suicide note.

This is where action starts to happen. June knows the fear Delia has of a fire so, why would she commit suicide where fire is involved? It doesn't add up.

Then, she gets to know that Delia's boyfriend feels she was killed and not that Delia took her own life.

The hunt is on..

I feel so differently about this story compared to some reviews I have read, I liked this book, I liked it a lot. It kept me thinking, it kept my attention and I thought the author did a fantastic job with the plot.

It didn't appear messy or confusing, I followed it very well and the ending was a surprise to me that I didn't expect, which is another plus for me.

I would certainly read more from this author and say, read this for yourself, because I thoroughly enjoyed the writing and the plot.

**Thank you to Egmont Publishing via Net Galley for my copy**







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment