Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Little Girls by Ronald Malfi

Little GirlsLittle Girls by Ronald Malfi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


OMG Omg OMG, this for me is a 'hide behind the sofa' 'bite your nails' kind of read.

Its GREAT makes your heart pound, makes your put your hands over your eyes and peep through the crack of your fingers, well, it did me

I don't read much horror, I'm a scaredy cat. I don't much like things that go "bump in the night" I end up with nightmares, but to some, this book may be mild, but for me, I jump at Jaws [the film] when I first watched it years ago.

Laurie has to return home to reclaim her estate left by her parents. Except, although her father had exorcised his demons, I don't think he did it right, because things start to happen.

Laurie has a little girl of her own.


Its like the house is alive the walls have ears and as for that attic upstairs.........

Is she loosing her mind like her father before her?

Just what sinister happenings are going on, is there a logic to them or are there really ghosts? Are there evil spirits, are there people from the past that can come back to haunt you?

I never had long nails in the first place, and I certainly don't have them now!


No wonder this author was nominated for an award.


Thoroughly breath taking.


** Thank you to Kensington Books via Net Galley for my copy**






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment