Friday, 18 September 2015

DEAD SILENT a gripping detective thriller full of suspense

DEAD SILENT a gripping detective thriller full of suspenseDEAD SILENT a gripping detective thriller full of suspense by Helen H. Durrant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Although this was a brilliant read, it started off [for me] a bit of a slow burner. I personally like to be 'grabbed' into a book in this genre rather than gradually being drawn into it. That being said, the story line was fast paced when it got going.

We have suspicious deaths, it starts with a woman's body being found in the back of a car after a road traffic accident involving a pile up, however, its not all straight forward and more deaths are revealed along the way.

Heen H Durrant is my new author to look out for as although the downside was my struggling for attention at the start, it did end up a very good and an all consuming read.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment