Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 29 September 2015

After You by Jojo Moyes

After You (Me Before You, #2)After You by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*Do not read this unless you have read Me Before You, the first book in the series as you just will miss out on so much *


Oh no oh no oh no


I love Jojo Moyes books. I love her style, I love her writing and I love the stories she invents.
However, I have to say, in my opinion she should have left this one.

Me before you lived up to all its hype, and that is where she should have left it. This one was about Louisa after Wills suicide.

Even the unexpected appearance of an 'unknown' daughter didn't pull me in either.

That's the thing really. I feel authors like film producers should know when to leave on a high or they go on with book 1, book 2 then book 3 then 4 and before you know it, its spoiled the series.

I can only be honest with my review as I stand by my personal viewpoint

Someone else may love it, but for me.......
I wish I had just read book one as that book ME BEFORE YOU made such an impact on me.

*My thanks go to PENGUIN GROUP Viking on Net Galley for my advanced copy* I am sorry I couldn't be more positive.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment